Monday, October 25, 2010

Midterms

School midterms have definitely been keeping me busy these last couple of weeks, but thankfully my last one is tomorrow.

I didn't do a weekly update this past Sunday because, honestly, I couldn't see anything to update on.  The G-20 held over the weekend was a flop that quickly came and went without a care.  The dollar continued to plunge this morning making for a nice gap up. 

I for one am always glad to see the dollar fall so my 100% long portfolio continues to go up.  However, I know that someday, probably soon, that will catch up to me.

I love Tuesdays and Thursdays as it is my days to daytrade while sitting in school.  I almost exclusivly trade TNA and TZA but tomorrow I might experiment with some earnings releases.  Watching the 1min chart looking for a pop then a sell off and a breakout past the initial pop.  If I do enter a trade like that I will post a chart following up how it went, and more detail on its execution. 

Some of the earnings I will be watching, some released today AMC and some BMO:
BEAV
TXN
AKS
ARG
BRY
CEVA
DD
ECL
F
X

No comments:

Post a Comment